Switch Do you think the Nintendo Switch is somewhat big for a tablet with a 6.2 inch screen?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel the Nintendo Switch's case should be somewhat smaller by having smaller frame borders around the 6.2 inch LCD screen, or use a slightly bigger screen like a 7 inch screen to make the borders not look as big.

eh, I can't say till I see it for myself. Since this is a hybrid of home console and handheld I imagine they had to find some middle ground to start at.

eh, I can't say till I see it for myself. Since this is a hybrid of home console and handheld I imagine they had to find some middle ground to start at.

The tablet console is also designed for people of all ages including kids, so making the tablet slightly bigger may make it easier to grab onto for kids with smaller hands.

It is also probably cheaper to make tablets with larger borders around the screen instead of small tablets like the iPad Mini which have thinner borders around the screen.

The tablet console is also designed for people of all ages including kids, so making the tablet slightly bigger may make it easier to grab onto for kids with smaller hands.

It is also probably cheaper to make tablets with larger borders around the screen instead of small tablets like the iPad Mini which have thinner borders around the screen.

hard to say, I wasn't apart of the making it unfortunately.

hard to say, I wasn't apart of the making it unfortunately.

I bet, the Switch console is not designed for kids who are too young because of the small parts like the controllers which may get stuck in kid's mouth, and cause choking problems if they put it in their mouth which can happen.

Back