Do you think Wired mouse is easier to install and use than a wireless mouse?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I think wired mouse are usually easier to install than a wireless mouse. Sometimes you need to install a AA or AAA battery in the mouse yourself, or charge the mouse with a USB port before it works.

I think with Bluetooth wireless mouses, you need to set it up with the Bluetooth program in Windows, and you may need to enter a pin code to make it work.

A wireless mouse may also suffer interference problems from other wireless signals.

Not sure what kind of mouse you have, but my logtech usb connected wireless mouse is plug and play. Sure it takes about 10 extra seconds to put in a battery, but after that its no different than a wired mouse, till the batteries die that is....

Not sure what kind of mouse you have, but my logtech usb connected wireless mouse is plug and play. Sure it takes about 10 extra seconds to put in a battery, but after that its no different than a wired mouse, till the batteries die that is....

Those small USB transmitters are easy to lose sometimes if you unplug and re-plug them in a lot.

If the user plan on using a mouse on more than one computer, it will probably better to use a wired USB mouse, or get a Bluetooth mouse which does not need a USB transmitter, but is harder to setup because you need to use the Bluetooth program in Windows, Android, and other operating system to connect it.

I think remembering to buy batteries from the store, or keeping extra rechargeable batteries charge can be somewhat of a problem for unorganized and forgetful people who regularly forget to buy extra batteries, or keep extra batteries charge, so they can keep using their mouse by replacing the battery.

People also lose charging cables for their mouse if the mouse charges itself with a USB charging cable which is plugged into the USB port of a PC.

Probably. Because it's like plug and use. Just plug it in the USB socket and you are done.
As for wireless mouse, basic set up should be done.

Never had a wireless mouse that you need to install, just plug and play. But the thing that always annoys me is having the battery drained.

Back