Do you think you would ever get tired of anime?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't think I would ever get tired of anime..but then again, I thought I would never get tired of power rangers, when I was a kid.

So, I can't be so sure of anything anymore.

I have also watched Power Rangers when I was a kid and never get tired. :grin:

Not anytime soon, though I do admit some story lines are getting a bit too old.
Like what?
I am getting tired of isekai anime to be honest.
They don't have anything else to offer these days and it's getting too tiring to watch them...
Well for me anyway

Like what?
I am getting tired of isekai anime to be honest.
They don't have anything else to offer these days and it's getting too tiring to watch them...
Well for me anyway

Story lines where the hero falls and after some pep talk he/she is suddenly back up and fighting again. And anything with Beach episodes.

Story lines where the hero falls and after some pep talk he/she is suddenly back up and fighting again. And anything with Beach episodes.
Lol.... That's a nice way to say something... About the entire anime plot of any anime. Well there are exceptions like death note, Hunter x Hunter and such though.
May be one piece too in a broad sense

Well, bleach is like that and so is other long anime. They all have similar plots at one point. Well, one piece can be an exception but if you look closely, you could combine it too.

I don't think I will, it seems with age I am getting more into anime. But i do get bored by specific anime too quickly, like if I watch bleach was new for me now, I'd be done.

I don't think I will, it seems with age I am getting more into anime. But i do get bored by specific anime too quickly, like if I watch bleach was new for me now, I'd be done.
I see. But I would have understood if it's some other anime than bleach. Because it's it's story is really interesting. Other anime like naruto, fairy tail and even attack on Titan don't have that charm.... According to me anyway

I see. But I would have understood if it's some other anime than bleach. Because it's it's story is really interesting. Other anime like naruto, fairy tail and even attack on Titan don't have that charm.... According to me anyway
Bleach has a very nice story but the start is a bit slow and fillers are the worst. That's why I said if I watch it now I'll be bored. Back then I had a lot of time and patience.

Bleach has a very nice story but the start is a bit slow and fillers are the worst. That's why I said if I watch it now I'll be bored. Back then I had a lot of time and patience.
Hmm...I don't think that story is slow. If you watch one piece, you would know how real slow pace anime can be.
I do agree that fillers doesn't make sense in bleach but that's understandable and I got used to them

Well, I do agree with one thing...fillers doesn't make sense in bleach. Especially that football episode filler. I was quite surprised with it.

I don't think so because it's more like of a hobby now and even when I get bored on one anime it doesn't mean I'm bored on all kinds of anime.

Honestly No. Because for me waiting for an anime every week is what makes the highlights of my life. I just get frustrated when the anime is getting good and then the author will not continue the story. It's like it a part of my life to watch anime and reading a manga.

Honestly No. Because for me waiting for an anime every week is what makes the highlights of my life. I just get frustrated when the anime is getting good and then the author will not continue the story. It's like it a part of my life to watch anime and reading a manga.
I know that feeling too Lito.
Anime is my life. I really love it and I am not much of a manga reader though.

I have watched many anime, that I have lost count

Back