Do you use the Apps, non-web browser programs to use social networking websites on a Desktop PC?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
No, I don't use any Windows Store social networking apps like Instagram, and Facebook for Windows, or non-web browser software to access social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

I'm satisfied with using the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter website with a web browser when I want to use their social network.

I used TweetDeck years ago but now I just use everything in a browser. Main reason is that there one thing to have running and one thing to update as well.

Everything I use is through the waterfox browser

I used TweetDeck years ago but now I just use everything in a browser. Main reason is that there one thing to have running and one thing to update as well.

TweetDeck is discontinued according to TweetDeck to be discontinued for Android, iPhone, and AIR on May 7th

I also mainly use my browser for most social networking tasks. I think using an updated web browser like Firefox 52 may also be more secure since there are fewer third-party software company which can access your account. But, when using an app, Twitter, the app maker, and other companies and individuals may control what the app posts, and know your login username and password.

Back