Do you use Twitter?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
On a regular or semi regular basis?

I'm posting a decent amount via the Gaming Reinvented account at @GamingReinvent, but I'm curious how many other members here have an account and whether they use it as much.

Yes, but I generally don't mind it. I only use it to communicate with other people and make bad jokes. It would be the account I cared least about to get banned or hacked.

I have a twitter account.... Well 3! XD

The one I use now is only for reshares and hearts too. lol

I write my own twitter posts. But it can be boring if you are alone and junk. lol

I love using Twitter. Not to tweet, but to read about what the people I watch on YouTube are doing.

I'd rather go to Twitter for when those people are making bad jokes for images instead of videos. Usually non-ordinary stuff. You probably won't see "Cleaning my cat litter" as a tweet from me, for example (unless it's satirical). I hope you profile lurkers like my Twitter. :p

It's kinda like a dumber blog.

I currently run two twitter accounts. One's personal and the other one is for my business.
If you follow me, then dm me telling me that you're from this community, then I'll follow back.
http://www.twitter.com/cpvr/ and https://twitter.com/virtualpetsites

How many followers does everyone here have? I just went ahead and followed everyone's twitter that has been posted here.
Followed :)

Hello! I've got 31 followers (31 more than I expected). I also follow 12 people. https://twitter.com/main_gi/
Followed :)

Yeah but I only use it to follow the Reddit for Playstation deals so it will send me alerts on my phone whenever a new deal is posted.

I am not a very regular user. I do have my personal Twitter account, but I haven't really been using it for... anything. I've taken part in some competitions and such, but overall I just don't see Twitter as something that I'd be using myself. For work, maybe, updating stuff if that was required of me, but personally no. Then again, I don't use any other platform like that either, so maybe it's just me.

Did I ever follow you back? What's your twitter name?

Joe doesn't run Wober any more, so his Twitter account got shut down. As did the forum for that matter, since he's said he's quitting them for good.

Yeah, it's unfortunate.

Used to be a LOT more, but the place became rather negative over the years, so now I just check in once or twice a day. Handle is @JK_Riki if anyone wants to say hello!

Used to be a LOT more, but the place became rather negative over the years, so now I just check in once or twice a day. Handle is @JK_Riki if anyone wants to say hello!

Yeah, Twitter is pretty negative. It's become a place where being as cynical about everything as possible has become the norm, made worse by extremely poor enforcement of the rules (in one group's favour over others).

But hey, it's a nice quick place to get news, so that's useful I guess.

Semi-regular. Mainly for the Gaming Latest Twitter account but also just checking what my friends are up to. Don't keep them active as much as I should though.

Back