Do you usually spend enough money to get free shipping from shopping websites?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I usually spend enough to qualify for free shipping at sites like Amazon.ca .

But, I have been using sites like Amazon Marketplace and eBay which is run by smaller companies because I can get a lower price for a product even if I had to pay for shipping.

I have a membership with Amazon so I always get free shipping and when using anime right stuf I always make sure to buy $50 worth of stuff to get free shipping.

I have a membership with Amazon so I always get free shipping and when using anime right stuf I always make sure to buy $50 worth of stuff to get free shipping.

Do you get free shipping from Amazon Marketplace which sells products from 3rd-party companies which are not owned by Amazon, and sometimes charge for shipping?

I usually do, except on some sites where the free delivery rate is quite high.

I also do not usually use sites which require me to spend a lot for free shipping unless I was buying something expensive like a computer.

I notice sometimes some online stores sell products at very high prices, but the shipping is free. But, sometimes you can get the same product or a very similar product at another store for a lower price, and you still end up saving money even if you had to pay a few dollars in shipping.

I still get free shipping but I lose the methods of shipping like one day or wait extra long for some credit back.

Still having free shipping for Amazon Marketplace is a good feature to have since some rare video games, and collectibles are only available from Amazon Marketplace, and not sold by the regular Amazon.com store.

Still having free shipping for Amazon Marketplace is a good feature to have since some rare video games, and collectibles are only available from Amazon Marketplace, and not sold by the regular Amazon.com store.

It's kind of costly though, like $100 a year but I more than get my money back.

Sometimes I'll pay the ebay shipping on a product but most of the time I go for free shipping.

I don't use amazon though. I think the Canadian prices and availability is not very good.

I usually do. I like to order big when I shop online mainly because of the free shipping. I guess that's where they get most people to spend more money to get the free shipping.

Back