Do you watch movies in theaters?

I rarely get time to go to the cinema anymore. Unless it's a film I REALLY want to see, I'll just wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray.

It's Mahvel, Babay!

No seriously, The Avengers is the first film I'm going to see since Star Trek. I go to the movies about once ever few years.

I haven't watched a movie in a theater in a long time. To tell you the truth, I truly don't remember the last time I did watch a movie in the theater. I would have to say it was when Madea Goes To Jail" came out in the movie theater. I of course, went and payed good money to see it, and I truly enjoyed that movie. Other than that, I truly can't recall the last time I have been to a movie theater since.

Last time I went to a theater to watch a movie I was 16 lol.

Really not into much anymore.

I usually go probably once a month but have found myself going a lot lately. Movies are definitely expensive these days. I do opt out a lot sometimes and just let my friends go without me.

I haven't gone to a theater in years o.o. Ticket & food prices are pretty high. Wish I could win some tickets though lol, then I would go.

I don't watch too many movies in the theatres because i find that the theatres are really busy, crowded, pretty dirty, and also very expensive. This doesn't make any sense to me so I try to avoid going to the movie theatre too much. My girlfriend likes to go a lot to we compromise sometimes. I could see going more if it wasn't so expensive or if I could rightfully bring my own food inside and enjoy it that way. I just don't like the current way it is all that much...

I rarely go to the theatres, especially since there's not many close to where I love anymore. I used to be able to take a five minute walk to one before it closed down, now I'd have to get a an hour+ bus ride to get to one since I don't drive yet xD

I rarely go to a cinema because if I want to see a movie is easier to download it and see it in my house rather than going to a cinema.

I still go watching movies in threaters. Only those big titled movies like Transformers, Iron Man, etc.
I don't buy drinks or snacks. Snacks would make me thirsty, and drinks would make me want to go to the restroom in the middle of the movie...which I'd hate to miss any important scenes!!! lol

Back