Do you watch TV on your PC?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
No, since I don't have a TV tuner card to watch TV on my PC.

But, I do watch TV episodes on my TV, Bit torrent!

I do watch the live streaming TV broadcasts from sites like CNN and C-SPAN, and from other TV networks that offer live streaming content.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ June 02, 2009 02:56 pm) I do watch the live streaming TV broadcasts from sites like CNN and C-SPAN, and from other TV networks that offer live streaming content.
I try to watch some of those streaming shows, but a lot of the time they restrict me from watching because I live in Canada, and they don't broadcast to Canada.

I don't watch TV even though I have a TV in all three of my rooms o_o'
I normally watch some stuff on Utube and Veoh though
I like music more than TV also reading

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ June 03, 2009 03:41 pm) QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ June 02, 2009 02:56 pm) I do watch the live streaming TV broadcasts from sites like CNN and C-SPAN, and from other TV networks that offer live streaming content.
I try to watch some of those streaming shows, but a lot of the time they restrict me from watching because I live in Canada, and they don't broadcast to Canada.
Blackout restrictions, I guess not all live streaming programs are offered in all areas of the world. This can happen with sports programs, too.

Back