Do you work online, and do online tasks like post on forums/blogs as a distraction from real-life problems?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I work online like answer e-mails, or post on forums and blogs as a distraction from boredom, and loud noises like when someone is talking loudly non-stop, police sirens, and a dog barking.

I use sites like Swagbucks, Bing Rewards, Mypoints, Amazon Affiliates, etc to make money online and get gift cards when I am bored, and to distract me from other problems like people who talk too much non-stop, etc.

Last edited:
This question is oddly hitting close to home :p

But yeah, I need a lot of distractions these days.

I'd say no. When I need something to distract me, I'll usually binge a good tv show/anime. The more depressing the better cause then I'll be more into it. Reading is also nice as I'm easily immersed in books/novels/manga. Having a good chat with a group of friends can also be quite distracting.

Work is just work really for me. It CAN be enjoyable and get your mind off things for a bit, but I wouldn't turn to work for that.

I do and usually that's the only entertainment that I truly enjoy.
I haven't been watching anime much... So yeah that's the truth

I have been reading a lot of blog and forum posts, and replying to posts as well. I find posting on sites one of the forms of entertainment which is very enjoyable because it is interesting reading people's different point of view on topics.

I do this with reading. I like to read in my spare time so I'll try to read to keep from getting bored or to distract myself from annoying noises. But if I don't have a book handy then I'd be willing to use a computer for the same thing. I can go online to distract myself from boredom or loud noises.

I sometimes edit videos, making simple websites, and write online for fun, and a distraction from problems like loud noises, crime, and relationship problems with people I know.

Back