Does gaming take allot of your time ?

Discussion in 'General Gamers Hub' started by master412160, Dec 21, 2009.

1. master412160

master412160 New Member

Money:
    $0
    It does for me.

What about you ?

2. xxxAERO

xxxAERO ( HELLO FASCINATION )

Female
    Money:
    $0
    Meh, not really. I have a terribly short attention span so unless the game can cause my brain to make me focus for hours (which can happen) it doesn't. I mean like I can't even play WoW normally for over an hour and I enjoy playing.

3. Zenith

Zenith New Member

Male
    Money:
    $0
    Actually no it doesn't , I'm not really a super gamer. Plus, people have school work to do.

4. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $41,345
    It can in the past, but I'm more busy with my job search and managing my websites these days.

5. GenericGamer

GenericGamer Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Money:
    $17
  6. Seaofclouds

Seaofclouds Senior Moderator

Money:
    $0
    Gaming use to take a lot of my time, but that was before I had a kid and before I was a nurse.

Now, with work full-time, school part-time, and a family (husband and son), gaming gets less of my time than most other things.

Also, I have to share my consoles with my son now, so that cuts into my playtime some too.

7. GracefulAssassin

GracefulAssassin Mori Hater

Male
    Money:
    $0
    My neighborhood is boring and I have nothing better to do. Usually my entire day is gaming. I've been a hardcore gamer ever since I got my PS2 awhile back.

8. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

usually a really good game will take lots of my time. otherwise I usually spend about 3-4 hours playing games.

9. Sarah

Sarah New Member

Female
    Money:
    $0
    It used to, but not so much anymore. Lately the games I play aren't too in depth or I've already beaten them before so they aren't time consuming. Such as L4d 1 and 2 - each time I play I play for around an hour, and that's it. As opposed to ages ago where I could get into a game and play for hours on end (GTA, Final Fantasy, etc)

10. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $2,805
    It used to. I was crazy about video games and used to pay for hours.

Then my mom restricted my timings a bit and that phase passed

11. WitchAssassin

WitchAssassin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $8,935
    I enjoy gaming but it doesn't take up hours and hours of my time. I will play a video game for a while but then I'll move on to do something else for a while. I guess my attention span won't let me do just one thing for hours on end.

12. Kita

Kita Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $1,913
    I can say that it takes half of the day of mine and sometimes a couple of hours during the night.

13. KoolSoul

KoolSoul Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $1,273
    not quite for me. I end up playing mostly on the weekends, plan like 4-5 hours, and then go do something else. So yeah, mostly weekends. haha

14. DarkShame2

DarkShame2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Money:
    $268
    It use to be, but now a play in moderation if I have time.

15. memento-mori

memento-mori Beep Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $6,076
    It did a few months ago, recently not so much. I just have so many things to work on.

16. WitchAssassin

WitchAssassin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $8,935
    Even if my attention span wouldn't get in the way, I have a job that won't let me play as much as I'd like to. There are a lot of things that I'd like to do more of but unfortunately, I have to go to work to pay the bills so that I'm not living in a cardboard box under the bridge.