Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Can't believe people hated on the rap.

It's funny how the things that are considered this game's "problems" are still some of the things that I love it for.

I can't believe people hated the rap either. I didn't like rap as a kid, but it was one of the only few things rap I liked. It's also one of the only few things about DK64 I actually like. Even as a kid I thought there was too much to do and I never ended up beating it as a result. Same with Banjo-Kazooie. I have fond memory of playing Rare collectathons, but I just didn't really like them much. I've BK grew on me, but I would never play it myself, but DK64 will remain one of those games that I don't even want to watch a playthrough of because of how long it would be.

I probably would have enjoyed it as a good, but holy fuck were there too many collectibles, and too many Kong specific objectives and progression gates

I can't believe people hated the rap either. I didn't like rap as a kid, but it was one of the only few things rap I liked. It's also one of the only few things about DK64 I actually like. Even as a kid I thought there was too much to do and I never ended up beating it as a result. Same with Banjo-Kazooie. I have fond memory of playing Rare collectathons, but I just didn't really like them much. I've BK grew on me, but I would never play it myself, but DK64 will remain one of those games that I don't even want to watch a playthrough of because of how long it would be.

I probably would have enjoyed it as a good, but holy fuck were there too many collectibles, and too many Kong specific objectives and progression gates

I enjoyed the collectables really, mostly since I didn't have much else to play back then. These days I would hate it.

I enjoyed the collectables really, mostly since I didn't have much else to play back then. These days I would hate it.
That’s why I probably wouldn’t have minded as a kid, but if you play it when you’re older, it gets old quickly.

Some people have issues with Banjo Tooie’s progression gates, but I don’t have a problem with it, but I also played it as a kid. Though in fairness, it’s nowhere near as obnoxious as DK64.

That’s why I probably wouldn’t have minded as a kid, but if you play it when you’re older, it gets old quickly.

Some people have issues with Banjo Tooie’s progression gates, but I don’t have a problem with it, but I also played it as a kid. Though in fairness, it’s nowhere near as obnoxious as DK64.

I don't recall Banjo Tooie much anymore, really need to replay it.

Admittedly the game was a fog-fest, you could barely see in front of you but i did get some fun out of it. Definitely not an amazing game though.

Back