Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Prima Guide?

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Prima Guide?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hub' started by AnPeter90, Feb 14, 2017.

1. AnPeter90

AnPeter90 New Member

Money:
    $30
    So, after laying it down for a couple of years, I decided I'd like to give DKC: Tropical Freeze another try. However, I wanted to buy the strategy guide for the game before starting it up again, because there are just so many things to find (and they are very well hidden!)

I was utterly stunned when I went to Amazon to buy a copy of the guide, only to see that they cheapest copies are nearly $100, with prices going well over $300 for a "New" copy.

I've looked absolutely everywhere, Amazon, eBay, rare book sites, used price comparison tools, etc., and the absolute cheapest copy I've been able to find is $75. I even went to GameStop and WalMart, neither of which had a copy just lying around to buy.

Does anyone have any other ideas of where I might find a guide for this game at a reasonable price? I am by no means a collector, just someone wanting to play the game and have the guide handy if I get stuck, and I just cannot justify spending $75+ for a guide I might use a few times

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

3. benoit489

benoit489 Assistant Regional Manager Full GL Member

Money:
    $3,541
    Gamefaqs my man, guides are for collectors now. You can get all the info they contain for free from the web.

4. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

unfortunately so, I can't remember the last time I bought a guide book and I used to buy them all.