Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I dont trust fully smart devices as well.

But, it is becoming more difficultto find a new higher quality big screen TV, cell phone, MP3 player and other devices without Wi-Fi and Smart features.

Most televisions are smart tvs nowadays, whether it be a fire tv, a tv with roku installed etc.

I dont trust fully smart devices as well.

But, it is becoming more difficultto find a new higher quality big screen TV, cell phone, MP3 player and other devices without Wi-Fi and Smart features.

Your computer is one.

I think being choosey is important when it comes to smart devices. If it is a risk to your safety or well being then it is not worth owning. Just use a less smart camera system wired to your house and if it ever breaks you know you've been broken into.

Your computer is one.

I agree most computers can be considered smart devices unless it does not have internet connectivity features like computers found in kid's toys like the Tamagotchi virtual pet toys.

It is very worrying knowing that people are finding ways to use these devices to be able to commit crimes like this. So many and including those who are vulnerable and rely on these kinds of devices now are the ones that are being hit the most and it is a shame.

More needs to be done to prevent this but whether that happens is another story.

Back