Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NteAPGprDJk

It is due out in 2016 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Anyone excited?

Considering how Doom has always been a pinnacle of graphics, this is quite disappointing. Doom 3 and the original Dooms revolutionized graphics forever, but this just seems like it has the same engine of Wolfenstein. I don't mean to say the graphics are bad, but I expected more from a revolutionary game like Doom. I also expected more aggressive, arcade play styles (which we got). I just hope they don't ruin this game with bad business strategies, shady and annoying preorder bonuses, etc.  I also hope they don't try to make it realistic or anything, Doom is about fun, not gritty realism.

I am indeed excited. This looks like a pretty classic doom style FPS, at least from what I've seen, but it also seems to keep a few elements from the Doom 3, which I also like. As the user above my post says, it doesn't look like the graphics are revolutionary, but they don't look bad either. I'm quite happy and I will play it on my PC.

Will wait for player reviews, but the Doom games have always been just a great way to spend a couple hours now and then... not a marathon type game for me.     I hope they update the graphics, new story, but leave the gameplay largely unchanged.   Many games remade from classics end up trying to ´fix´ what made the originals special to begin with.

Back