Dr Driving Racer Now Available ! (Android)

ibrahimarsl

Credits
Hi There

Dr Driving Racer aims that gamers have the highest score in the game. It consists of everlasting blocks which you have to continue racing without crashing them. While you are racing for each obstacle you pass, you will earn points and increase your score. With countless vehicle option you owned, you can outscore and beat your rivals.

02.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

This looks like a cool driving game for Android. It has a nice retro look to it.

an android race game, i like that graphic, is that `%`(percentage) thing is race progress or nitro things ?
and I love those android endless game (before i get bored for playing it more than 1-2 month)
hmm only 10 who rate this in google play, I guess its new, I'll try it

Great game, I want to play this on my android, but when I download it from Google Play it stucks on the loading process. Any idea?

Great game, I want to play this on my android, but when I download it from Google Play it stucks on the loading process. Any idea?
You can download the APK file of the game. Find it on APKPure after that you can install it easily to your Android. From your issue, i see your Google Play didn't work normal or you have problem with your connection. The easy way is find the APK.
But, if you want to install from Google Play or fix your play store you can try to update your gplay to the latest version. You can find it on AndroidAPKsBox - Free Apps Download and Review for Android™ and then choose the latest version. After that, install the APK. Don't forget to clear app data on your Google Play after the installation. This issue is also happened on my android. But it has been fixed by installing new version gplay and clear cache/app data.

It does not seem to be available on Android also since this topic is 3 years It looks like the game is not in development and not on the play store. Closing this thread.

Back