Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Do you ever dream about video games or have dreams that your in video games?

My uncle gave me Uncharted 3 for Christmas and I was quickly addicted and played it for hours on end. One night I dreamed I was moving around in the desert looking for some of the guns and grenades available in the game. Like the game I could only carry a few at the same time and kept figuring out which gun was better before dumping one. :lmao: I seemed to be looking for an RPG to blow something up to get to the next stage of the game.

Luckily unlike the game I wasn't being fired at.

When I was younger there was this game Carmaggedon where you would have to run people down with your car to score points. After playing several days and imagining running over all my teachers from highschool one night I dreamt that the car I had in the game was chasing me and trying to run me over. I woke up all sweaty and I stoped playing the game.

I also had nice dreams too, that one was the scariest.

WOW :) I have never had any dream of myself being run over by car or anything like that.
But, while playing first person shooter games I dream of what to do next in the game. Mostly when I played Half Life I used to imagine in my dreams which door to open next - will there be an alien creature there trying to kill me :) Scary sometimes.
Those who would have played HL will remember as to suddenly some scary creatures hit you from behind. I was young at that time and used to get very scared. Now I laugh at myself thinking about those instances :)

When I was younger there was this game Carmaggedon where you would have to run people down with your car to score points. After playing several days and imagining running over all my teachers from highschool one night I dreamt that the car I had in the game was chasing me and trying to run me over. I woke up all sweaty and I stoped playing the game.

I also had nice dreams too, that one was the scariest.

What an interesting yet scary dream! I haven't played Carmaggedon but sometimes ran over people to watch them try and run away in games such as Driver and Crazy Taxi. I promise I'm a nice person and not sick despite what I just said. :blink: :laugh:

No I had the worst time getting to sleep yesterday,
and when I finally did I dreamt a dream of failed ventures and
promises. Needless to say when I woke up today I was a little groggy.

Wow! I never dreamed about games and will never because that is sad lol. I dream about getting money and finishing college.

I often have dreams about games xD When I've lost a game and can't find it I sometimes dream of finding it. As for dreams where I'm *in* the game - I always have zombie game-like dreams. They're not hardcore scary or anything, but fun like Dead Rising :p

No, but I wish I did. I'd love to dream about throwing Koopa shells at other people in a Mario Kart dream or something.

When I was in the midst of playing Burnout Paradise on a daily basis, I had a few dreams about Paradise City and driving around. They were unbelievably clear and I was turning at all of the streets and I was actually in the city casually driving around. That was odd, but I kept playing anyway.

A few times when I was addicted to certain video games, I played too much during the day... at night in my sleep I was still "playing" the game. It was extremely stressful to my brain lol. Imagine you have to divert your brain power for "playing" video games during your sleep...extremely exhausting! I remember one of them being Lineage 2, and the other was Sin of Solar Empire.

Back