Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this anime tonight and its the type of anime that you get when you mix the likes of Fate series with Hellsing Ultimate series and since this was done by the same maker of Hellsing, you know what kind of anime this is. Bloody and all too epic (with lots of oddly drawn funny moments.)

The anime is pretty good, animation and artwork is the best I've seen in a few years with an addicting opening. I also like how it takes the concept of the fate series and makes me fall in love with it all over again.

I highly recommend watching this.

I saw this anime...it's good.
Except for a few stuff here and there. I like it ...the concept is nothing new but the anime is still entertaining nonetheless.

What do you mean by here and there?
You are right the concept is not that much unique tho.
Here and there in the sense they are some stuff I didn't like. I don't like the whole kuro concept there. I mean she is a kid and she looks like she manipulates black king.

I am on a rewatching spree as I have time now and this is the anime I'm currently watching. One reason besides just to enjoy it is I didn't see the sequel OVA back then. This was one of my most awaited for a season 2 which never came.

Back