Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Sony just revealed it.

More info:

The PS5 pro controller lets players completely customize their controls, letting them remap and deactivate buttons, as well as adjusting stick sensitivity and dead zones. PS5 gamers are also free to adjust their triggers, so players can really tailor the controller to work exactly as they want. With all these options available, players will also be happy to learn that they can save multiple control profiles to the device. This will allow PS5 gamers to quickly swap between different controller set-ups depending on what kind of game they're playing.

PlayStation DualSense Edge controller looks like a nice and sleek controller with a lot of nice user customization features.

Sounds like a great controller but it sounds like it's pretty expensive because of all the features you get.

So can you remap controls with a normal PS5 controller? Would be great for days my right hand can't button mash.
Man, I feel bad for players who play games that need to button mash. I know Bug Fables is one of them I own.

The DualSense Edge™ wireless controller launches globally on January 26th, 2023. Pre-order your controller from October 25th, 2022. Designed by PlayStation® and featuring remappable buttons, tunable triggers and sticks, changeable stick caps, back buttons, and more for $200 usd.

They really need to include adaptive analog sticks. Maybe it could be possible in the future since they are replaceable?

In a statement to The Verge, Sony confirms that the battery life of the DualSense Edge is "moderately shorter" than that of the original PS5 controller. Sony mentions that this is due to the DualSense Edge having more features within the same form factor, as the company wanted to achieve a good balance between battery and high performance. The statement also makes note of the longer USB cable for gamers wanting to play with a wired connection.

In a statement to The Verge, Sony confirms that the battery life of the DualSense Edge is "moderately shorter" than that of the original PS5 controller. Sony mentions that this is due to the DualSense Edge having more features within the same form factor, as the company wanted to achieve a good balance between battery and high performance. The statement also makes note of the longer USB cable for gamers wanting to play with a wired connection.
Eventually for you to play longer, you're definitely going to be needing to play connected with the USB cable.

Without a doubt which sucks.
100% exactly! They should simply make it a wired controller so you know exactly what you're getting into the moment you buy it and not get sold a wireless but in truth, it's a USB wired controller... Silly Sony!!

Back