Dubbed episodes after watching subbed ones

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Do you watch them?

I don't really prefer dubbed episodes anymore...so I don't watch them

Initially, I did watch naruto dubbed episodes but that's about it.

Anyway, what about you guys?

I do a compare and contrast, basically if I like the voice actors. I will say some shows make more sense in English if they take place in a country like England. Or if it’s like A Certain Magical Ondex where it’s kind of weird that the people from the Church of England are magically fluent in Japanese, and the metric tons of Engrish terminology, especially in the spinoff Railgun.

I prefer dubbed, which I have watched some shows like FMAB, Naruto shippuden, bleach and others subbed and eventually dubbed.

I watched Dragon Ball Super on Fuji TV back when it aired, so no subtitles of any kind (can be turned on, but subtitles will be in Japanese, which is equally distracting as in any other language).
Now I don't really have an anime series I follow, but if there's something on TV, I just watch that.
Then again, no subtitles, and in Japanese dubs. Because on TV.

I watched Dragon Ball Super on Fuji TV back when it aired, so no subtitles of any kind (can be turned on, but subtitles will be in Japanese, which is equally distracting as in any other language).
Now I don't really have an anime series I follow, but if there's something on TV, I just watch that.
Then again, no subtitles, and in Japanese dubs. Because on TV.

Can you read Japanese subtitles on anime in such a fast rate?

Back