Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome all Gaming Latest members and guests to E3 2016! It's been a year since E3 2015 and last year we were met with tons of news and hopefully this year it will be just the same and even greater! As always this site will bring you all E3 news but slightly different than in past years.

First off this is our first E3 as Gaming Latest! And due to the reduced boards of this forum, I've decided to not compact the World of Gaming boards and just kept it the same and gave E3 its own category. The board will remain as such for roughly 2 weeks or till it grows inactive.

If you're thinking why we need separate boards for E3, then please know that well over hundreds of topics will be posted this week by me, other staff members and you! And of course I have a contest in mind to boost activity, more on that in the next few days.

Please enjoy the next week and be sure to recommend others about Gaming Latest for their E3 needs.

-Demon_skeith

And so the craziness starts! I will be covering the EA conference later today, and hopefully the Bethesda one - unless I fall asleep (it starts at 3am here), but stay tuned at the site and our Twitter for live updates & news.

I'm going to be wishing that I was there, people who are reading it's a definitely a go go go and see what your thaumaturgy is.

Back