Credits
I found this here: CLICK HERE

Saturday, June 10
EA:
12 pm PDT / 8 pm BST on Saturday, June 10

Sunday, June 11
Microsoft:
2 pm PDT / 10 pm BST on Sunday, June 11
Bethesda: Sunday, June 11 / Monday, June 12. The time isn't official yet but last year it was 7 pm PDT / 3 am BST

Monday, June 12
PC Gaming Show:
10 am PDT / 6 pm BST on Monday, June 12
Sony: 6 pm PDT / 2 am BST on Monday, June 12 / Tuesday, June 13

Unscheduled
Ubisoft: Ubisoft's E3 2016 presentation began at 1 pm PDT / 9 pm BST on Monday and there's no reason to think the publisher will diverge from that this year.

Nintendo: Expect another Digital Event, but it hasn't been scheduled for now. Last year's stream began on Tuesday at 9 am PDT / 5 pm BST.

Can't stand the wait until E3 proper? Check out our list of E3 2017 rumors and leaks for a preview of what might be there.

A bit early to be posting this (checks the date), hrmm maybe not.

Anyways, yeah E3 is on the horizon and can't wait! I hope to get some good game reveals.

Its a lot closer than I actually thought. Some dates are starting to be confirmed, I post them in the news section when they are announced.

We haven't had a ton of rumors yet leading up to E3. I think God of War was already leaked by this time last year. So far the rumor mill has been mostly quiet. Either companies are being super secretive this year, or the amazing release schedule this year means that for most studios E3 won't have as many heavy hitters.

We haven't had a ton of rumors yet leading up to E3. I think God of War was already leaked by this time last year. So far the rumor mill has been mostly quiet. Either companies are being super secretive this year, or the amazing release schedule this year means that for most studios E3 won't have as many heavy hitters.

the rumors will spill these coming weeks.

Back