Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Well that's it GL gamers, E3 2016 has come and gone and now its time to start looking forward to next year! As always be sure to remain active and apart of Gaming Latest so you get all of next E3 news and other convention news quickly and on a great forum.

full

E3 2017 will take place on June 13th through June 15th 2017 and as always GL will be here to cover it.

For E3 2016 stats this year, the show’s organizers totaled up the numbers and tallied more than 50,300 attendees for the three-day convention.

That’s down 3.6 percent from E3 2015, when over 52,200 people went to the show.

Thanks for stopping by the site and remember we still have the Tokyo Game Show and Gamescom to look forward to yet!

E3 2017 predictions: new GTA game and new Elder Scrolls game. I think we're due some bombshells seeing how this year's E3 went sorta meh.

Venture Beat said:
Twitch, a subsidiary of Amazon, said that 925,000 people tuned in simultaneously to the scores of livestream channels broadcasting content from E3 on Sunday.
Source: http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/13/9...tching-twitchs-many-e3-livestreams-yesterday/

Which definitely matches what I expected. This year, I think that a lot of personalities decided to merely watch the stream. They get to react anyway, their viewers enjoy hearing the snark to the conferences live as it happens, and E3 still gets the audience.

I think this year people knew there weren't going to be any big announcements (and frankly the presentations aren't worth going to E3 for), so I don't think it is odd that the audience didn't grow (or even slipped). If we had expected No Man's Sky there (which recently go delayed), then maybe there would have been much more hype and interest. Instead, well. It's just the big boys showing their sequels and a few new IPs.

Next year? Hm. I don't think we'll get a new TES. Console modding just recently took off, so I expect them (and hope) that Bethesda takes their time to learn how to properly handle a modding community so that the launch of the next TES is better (then again, it is Bethesda). I do expect more indie/small studios up there. I felt the general reception for Fe was quite good, and if they are smart they are going to get more people with interesting little games over there, alongside with the behemoths.

Oh, and much more VR than this year. At least, I hope we do.

E3 2017 - The NX version.
2017 will be an exciting year for us Nintendo fans. Nintendo NX will be released to us in the wild and I believe the whole spotlight will be on it. The launch games, the specs, the new Mario etc etc,
PlayStation Neo and Xbox Scorpio will be also something to look forward.
Exciting time for Hardware related stuffs.

2017 will be an exciting year for us Nintendo fans. Nintendo NX will be released to us in the wild and I believe the whole spotlight will be on it. The launch games, the specs, the new Mario etc etc,
Hopefully Nintendo have a lot to show or I can imagine NX being dead on arrival.

E3 2017 predictions: new GTA game and new Elder Scrolls game. I think we're due some bombshells seeing how this year's E3 went sorta meh.

For my dismay, I don't think Bethesda will show a new Elder Scrolls game the next E3 convention. Todd "It just works" Howard confirmed the development team are working on it, true, but they also stated that will take "a lot of time" and there are others projects currently in progress too. If We have to wait long for an Elder Scrolls, at least they should get rid of that atrocious game
engine infested with bugs and glitches. Although the most plausible guess is that they are working in how to integrate VR into the
franchise.

For my dismay, I don't think Bethesda will show a new Elder Scrolls game the next E3 convention. Todd "It just works" Howard confirmed the development team are working on it, true, but they also stated that will take "a lot of time" and there are others projects currently in progress too. If We have to wait long for an Elder Scrolls, at least they should get rid of that atrocious game
engine infested with bugs and glitches. Although the most plausible guess is that they are working in how to integrate VR into the
franchise.
Oh yeah, that'd be very cool. I remember a few years ago a test for VR that just seemed so surreal. You probably saw this, but it was this machine, like a treadmill, only circular and a player is attached at the hip for balance. And of course you have a controller in your hand (which I believe was a Wii like controller (or even more probable actually a Wii controller)) and a VR headset. And the game they demo'd was Skyrim and it just felt so surreal. Like, we saw a guy running in first person and using a controller like a sword while he actually moved and swung his controller. Just crazy. If that's what they're working towards then I'm cool with waiting a few more years. But, if they're just reworking the engine, I don't think E3 2017 is unrealistic.

E3 2017 will be of the next generation consoles.

E3 2017 will be of the next generation consoles.
Well yea for Nintendo it will be the next generation. But I think Neo and scorpio will be considered as the same generation as PS4 and xbox one.
I am basically interested in NX. Nintendo always think out of the box, I don't know what new scheme they are planning but I just can't wait. Hope NX will bring Nintendo back to relevance.

Hopefully they will release some (more) titles that you can actually look forward to. I agree that it was very underwhelming this year.

Back