Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It always ends before it truly beings, but day 3 of E3 has ended and with it the entire convention for this year. As always the convention holders have announced the week for next year's convention.

The Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018 will return next year and run from June 12-14. This year E3 saw an attendance of over 68,400 people which 15,000 alone was from the public finally able to attend.

As always be sure to come back or stay active here at Gaming Latest as we will bring you E3 2018 just like we did this year. Next up is TGS 2017 and other gaming conventions which we will also cover their news. So remain active and look forward to the growing gaming future.

Couldn't agree more. It always feels like before I even start to get properly hyped up, the E3 is over. Wish it could be a few more days! Either way, it was so-so for me. Nintendo came out as a clear winner.

Great news coverage from Gaming Latest. You really made all the threads so fast and very informative with the trailers.

I am not too familiar with the TGS but I will keep my eye out for any good games that will catch my attention. Anybody ready to make some E3 2018 predictions yet??

E3 2018 Predictions
1) Halo 6
2) Sneak peek at GTA VI
3) Kingdom Hearts III still in development but they show a lot of gameplay
4) Some sort of demo of the Pokemon Switch game
5) Nothing about Metroid Prime 4
6) Sony announces a new handheld.

I don't know about anyone else, but I quite liked this year's E3. It partially might be because this year's E3 came along with the revival of my personal interest in gaming. For the past while I had steadily began losing interest, I barely kept track of the past few expos. But for this one, I was there from start to finish, up late for every live stream like I'd be during my teenage years, and it's the first time in a while that I've felt like a real gamer again.

Didn't mean to get soppy, ha. I'm looking forward to predictions for next year.

Couldn't agree more. It always feels like before I even start to get properly hyped up, the E3 is over. Wish it could be a few more days! Either way, it was so-so for me. Nintendo came out as a clear winner.

Great news coverage from Gaming Latest. You really made all the threads so fast and very informative with the trailers.

I am not too familiar with the TGS but I will keep my eye out for any good games that will catch my attention. Anybody ready to make some E3 2018 predictions yet??

Thanks, I do my best.

TGS is Tokyo Game Show, it's an Asian version of E3 really but not as big.

It's just over and I'm already waiting for the next one...time flies when you are enjoying something. I really liked this year, I tried to watch everything live because of the huge hype I had.

I'm happy with the way E3 went this year. But I'll look forward to next year's E3 after what happened this year.

I'm still disappointed that there's no new Command and Conquer title.

Then again, after the travesty that was Tiberian Twilight, and the design/production troubles Generals II suffered from, perhaps that's a good thing.

there was many titles people excited this year but went MIA.
Haha, yep! Stupid me got hopes up for brand new Animal Crossing, more information about FF7 and Bloodborne 2. All of that went to dust.

But it is okay, I can play the new FF fishing expansion, right? much excitement. :p

At least for 2018, I know that Red Dead Redemption 2 will surely get released since it's already been delayed this year. I do know that Rockstar Games don't really like joining E3 though.

Is it just me, or are E3 announcements (or, in some cases, re-announcements) getting fewer by the number per year? Companies seem to just announce new titles on their own, in their own time throughout the year now.

I remember when E3 used to have at least three times the amount of titles announced per expo, but now...

Perhaps it's just not as relevant to developers, publishers, and gamers these days, compared to a decade or so ago.

Is it just me, or are E3 announcements (or, in some cases, re-announcements) getting fewer by the number per year? Companies seem to just announce new titles on their own, in their own time throughout the year now.

I remember when E3 used to have at least three times the amount of titles announced per expo, but now...

Perhaps it's just not as relevant to developers, publishers, and gamers these days, compared to a decade or so ago.

I'm still posting the same amount, but it seems their announcements are happening more outside of their conferences.

Interesting! I would have thought there would be some emphasis on 4K gaming gear, the new consoles, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One X and the new Atari console. I would imagine those 3 games console giants and dwarfs to have a setup at E3 expo 2018! And I would imagine and hope there is something about COD WW2 and possibly GTA6 but that's not until 2020 I heard. And I would love to go to the E3 expo! But how much are the tickets alone? lol :p Cheers!

Interesting! I would have thought there would be some emphasis on 4K gaming gear, the new consoles, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One X and the new Atari console. I would imagine those 3 games console giants and dwarfs to have a setup at E3 expo 2018! And I would imagine and hope there is something about COD WW2 and possibly GTA6 but that's not until 2020 I heard. And I would love to go to the E3 expo! But how much are the tickets alone? lol :p Cheers!
With the new Atari console coming out, part of me is expecting Sega to pull a new console out of a magician's hat, like with a rabbit, saying, "Ta-da! Surprise! Announcing the Dreamcast II!" or the "Genesis X!".

Back