Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Final E3 contest for GF folks, good luck to everyone!

So since this is a gaming forum, there shall be a contest with our Arcade (which can be located under GF mods in the drop down menus). So here is what it's about.

In our arcade, there are three winning spots, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Get in one of those spots by the end of the contest and you will win a prize. What are the prizes you ask? Well....

1st place gets $75 dollars! (must have a paypal account to receive), 50,000 shards (this is GF forum money), an award pic (which is apart of the awards mod), and 1 free link at the bottom of both the GF forum and website for your forum/website.

2nd place gets $10 dollars, 2,500 shards, an award pic and 1 free link at either the forum or website.

3rd place gets 1,000 shards and an award pic.

There will be no ties with these awards, the contest keeps going until there is a clear winner for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. You must have an active paypal account to receive both money prizes. GF shards can eventually lead to money prizes redeemable for video game prepaid credit cards.

To enter the contest you must have 20 posts on the GF forum and have less than 50% warning.

The contest starts now and ends at midnight on the 17th of June or until nobody can beat the arcade scores. Current arcade scores have been wiped. You may join the contest at any time.

So good luck everyone and may the best game god admin gamer win. And yes, staff can take part in this contest.

Participants:

Demon_skeith
memento-mori
ILVS2
ridwan sameer
sumicool7

Im In,
And do we have to top the leaderboards or have most trohpies/

your username has to be under 'High Score Champs' to win.

For the other questions, just play any arcade game that takes high scores which I believe all of them take scores. let me know if any of them don't take a score.

What's the point when you just get picked on. Going through my games to remove my high score. There are tons of games but people go through the ones others have been playing. I just wasted my time so that someone else can go through them and take them. Where's the fun in that?

Lol thats part of the challenge mate.
THis is Getting HIGHEST score.. Based on your skill... Not on playing games that no ones gonna play

Then certain games should be removed. What is the point in having games where you can only get a maximum score of 8 and the first person that gets it will remain top because anyone else that gets 8 can't get first because you can't get any higher than 8?

Back