Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
There are no more “Harry Potter†books coming. In a few years, there will be no more “Harry Potter†movies.

Will the production of new Potter games soon stop too?

“Lord of the Rings†hasn’t had trouble living on past its literary trilogy, but we’re only nearing the time where it’s a concern for “Harry Potter.â€

Rumors of a “Harry Potter†MMO have circled for years. The setting fits perfectly. Earlier this summer, “Harry Potter†fan sites jumped on a Warner Bros. statement alluding they’ve been investigating the possibility.

The current Potter game producer, Electronic Arts, told me last week that they’re interested in the possibility of a Harry Potter MMO, too. “I think there could be a fun MMO with Harry Potter,†said “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince†executive producer Jonathan Bunney.

Of course, that doesn’t mean a “Harry Potter†MMO is actually coming. Bunney told me they’re completely focused on finishing “Half-Blood Prince†and approaching the difficulties of “Deathly Hallows†being split into two movies. I’ll have more on that later this week.

source

this would be a good idea.

Good Idea? Yes!

Will they still find a way to screw it up? Probably.....

Back