Earth getting destroyed in the future

Earth getting destroyed in the future

Discussion in 'Power Off' started by Claraviolet, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $411
    Did it ever both you guys ...that one day earth and this solar system wouldn't be here and we would all be perished....?

It's kinda like a mystery to me and I don't call it scary but rather I call it pitiful.

I hope you guys know what I mean.

2. テクニカル諏訪子

テクニカル諏訪子 _(:3」∠)_ Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $7,498
    It has been predicted countless of times before already, and so far has a failure rate of 100%.
    In other words, nothing to worry about.

3. Kita

Kita Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $967
    I wouldn't be alive then so it doesn't bother me.

People who live then should worry.

4. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $33,380
    I think there is a chance that a large meteoroid will strike the earth, and destroy most living things. It happened to the dinosaurs, so it can happen again, and the technology on earth may not be good enough to push away a very large meteoroid in the future.

But, I feel if you live close to the ocean, river, forest, volcano and nature, there is a greater chance of being randomly destroyed by natural disasters like floods, forest fires, volcanic eruption, and other natural disasters like tornadoes and tsunamis unless you are well prepared or luck to escape being hurt by nature.

5. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

It's always a matter of when not if. But we do believe that we will know our own demise before we believe in the demise of our planet.

6. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $7,593
    Probably earth in the end is going to be destroyed by a giant meteor summoned by new Sephiroth, but since no release date in sight at all, earth will still be going for a very looong time. Some preview lol:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  7. acegaming001

acegaming001 Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $260
    Doomsday will come if it comes, basically that's the rule. No one really knows when or the exact time. But on our part, we just have to be ready because we don't want to be caught flatfooted, as they say. The signs are all here: talks of wars, natural calamities never before seen, perversities of all kinds, etc. Again, if it comes then it comes. Be prepared. Pray, folks.

8. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $411
    Hmm....well yeah.
    It's just that, I wanted to know how people really feel about it.
    We wouldn't have anything by then. The trace of humanity would be vanished forever.

9. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $3,941
    I feel kinda sad about the future. What about of my future son / grandson, they will not see the beauty of life and living. Playing games, reading manga, watching anime and viewing memes. Feels sad.

10. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $7,593
    Either way it's pointless to think about it imo when the end of the world comes it just comes, just think about living your life to the fullest instead.