eBooks Vs. Paperback/Hardcover

Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you like reading ebooks or print books? I like reading ebooks because it is easy to carry and store ebooks. In the past, I used to read print books but these days whenever I want to buy books, I always choose ebook format.

With ebooks, you are able to get the information that you want. It makes everything easy for you as well which is something that I like.

If I'm traveling, then I prefer to read e-books on my Kindle Fire.

Any other time, I prefer to read paperback/hardcover (or what you call print books). I like the smell of the book while I'm reading.

I prefer a paperback/hardcover book since I wouldn't want to lose access to my books at a random time because my eReader got stolen, or because of a technical problem like a broken device screen which prevent me from reading a book until I fix or replace my eBook reading device.

I prefer a paperback/hardcover book since I wouldn't want to lose access to my books at a random time because my eReader got stolen, or because of a technical problem like a broken device screen which prevent me from reading a book until I fix or replace my eBook reading device.

I have my Kindle in a hard case with a cover on it so that it's better protected. I'm not rough with it when I'm handling it but I still have it in a hard case anyway.

I prefer physical books over e-books & audio books. I try to opt for hardcovers when possible for the simple fact that, while they are more expensive, they last longer than the paperbacks I have. I have several guides for my state in paperback & wish they had come in hardcover. The binding is being torn away, covers ripped.
I’d recommend hardcovers if people are going to use the book often, like the guides.

Back