Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I have finished yet another anime and this time it's eden of the east. Even though the first 11 episodes only showed the first of the series, two movies will soon becoming out dubbed to finish the rest of the plot up. So far the anime has been great with a plot I have to see be done in a anime. With great animation and story, I must say this is a must watch and the dub is pretty good.

Description:

On November 22, 2010, ten missiles strike against uninhabited areas of Japan, claiming no victims. This apparent terrorist act is referred to as "Careless Monday" and disregarded by most people. The series begins three months later, with a young Japanese woman named Saki Morimi visiting Washington D.C. as part of her graduation trip. When she gets into trouble, a mysterious Japanese man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, helps her through it. The man appears to have no memory and is completely naked, carrying only a gun and a cell phone charged with ¥8.2 billion in digital money. While they are coming back to Japan, they learn that a new missile has hit their country.

Akira discovers that his phone is part of a game and that he himself is one of the participants. The game consists of twelve individuals, dubbed Seleção (Portuguese: "selection"), who are given ¥10 billion to save Japan. The Seleção are able to use the phone operator, Juiz (Portuguese: "Judge"), to fulfill any kind of order for a price. However if the money is used up completely or for selfish purposes, the individual will be eliminated.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hiWvHuIGhQ

This is a must watch series in my opinion.

Back