Elon Musk reveals Gaming in Tesla Model S Plaid (with Cyberpunk 2077 Demo)

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Elon Musk shows how owners of the new Tesla Model S Plaid can run the PS5 game Cyberpunk.

The Tesla Model S Plaid runs Cyberpunk 2077 pretty well in this video. I would love to try out Tesla Gaming computer someday.

Great for the passengers I guess?

Great for the passengers I guess?

I feel Tesla gaming computer would be good for passengers if there is a screen on the rear seats for playing games. It could make riding a Taxi ride more fun.

It can take a long time to fully charge a Tesla, so a Gaming PC can give drivers something to do while their car is charging for many hours at an electric car charging station.

Great for the passengers, a huge distraction for the driver if he is still driving. It's very good for when you're parked up and have nothing to do but wait though

Great for the passengers, a huge distraction for the driver if he is still driving. It's very good for when you're parked up and have nothing to do but wait though

Tesla finally turned-on the camera inside the car to monitor people driving while using Autopilot according to Tesla has activated its in-car camera to monitor drivers using Autopilot – TechCrunch , so I think there isn't a way for the driver to play games on Tesla Gaming PC while driving.

I agree Tesla Gaming PC would be good for passengers, and to use while the driver park their car to wait for their passengers to walk into their car to go somewhere. Tesla Gaming PC can be useful for drivers who live in their car instead of a tent during outdoor camping trips.

Last edited:
Back