PC/Mobile Embracer Group shutting down 4 Square Enix Mobile Games

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I just saw an update now about 4 mobile games of Square Enix that's going to be shutdown by January 4th, 2022. The games will no longer be available on Play Store. The Four games are; Space Invaders : Hidden Hero's, Hitman Sniper : The Shadow, Arena Battle Champions and Deus Ex Go.

Screenshot_20221124-114748_Chrome.jpg

Not surprised, they get shut down eventually.

They were being scrapped because they didn't meet the financial expectations from them obviously.

I just saw an update now about 4 mobile games of Square Enix that's going to be shutdown by January 4th, 2022. The games will no longer be available on Play Store. The Four games are; Space Invaders : Hidden Hero's, Hitman Sniper : The Shadow, Arena Battle Champions and Deus Ex Go.

View attachment 3048
I enjoyed playing Space Invaders: Hidden Heroes and Deus Ex GO. I thought they were both well-made and innovative games.

This is sad news for fans who enjoy playing Space Invaders : Hidden Hero's, Hitman Sniper : The Shadow, Arena Battle Champions and Deus Ex Go.

I enjoyed playing Space Invaders: Hidden Heroes and Deus Ex GO. I thought they were both well-made and innovative games.
Yeah, that's very correct. I had a very good time playing those games. I wouldn't mind giving them a go once again.

Back