cqfekrH.jpg
  • Link to Gaming Latest promotion: Tweet
  • Date channel started: Aug 26, 2013
  • Type of content: Grand theft auto, multiplayer, Simulater, BF2,
  • Age rating: Teenage, adult Age between 13 and up
  • Channel description: Playing for Your entertainment
  • Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/empire2445/featured
  • Featured video:
  • Additional information: I first started the channel back 2013, with the focus on bring entertainment to the screens which I enjoy doing. Channel covers mostly Grand Theft auto and Euro truck simulator, however it also contain Battlefield, APB, World of tanks and rage. i would like to expand my channel with more new gaming episode like American truck simulator :)
    So check out my EPIC videos! today! I have got plenty for you! Simulators, Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 3, and more. I'm 'NOW' Partner with Freedom. So please subscribe to my channel and like me. My original channel was shut down by mistake but my primary channel Is Still Empire24453. I have an total of 151 video with 115 subscribes and over 28K views, as you can see it isn't and big famous channel but with your support help it grow, With the recent loss of interest in the past 5 months, that's because I was walking on doing the videos and getting nowhere with the results and after 3 years I wasted part of my life and also I had no time this year of 2016.
sig.php

Last edited:
Latest video:
Description of video: Introduction BaySide Emergency Services
Additional information:
Bayside is a community that is based off of the actual First Responders from the state of Wisconsin in the United States. We are a professional and serious community that roleplays to the fullest extent of realism. This is an video that I made up years ago and ever since then It has been big

Latest video:
Description of video: GTA 5 Online - Episode 17 - Bank Heist | Part Two! (PC)
Additional information: ►Part two out of two part video. This keeps on going from the last video. I suggest that if you have not seen the first part then do so right now before seeing this.

Nice videos! How much time do you put into video editing?
Rendering the video takes the longest amount of time, depending upon the video itself, one video with special effects taken me around hour or so. The video above (GTA) about 20mins since the intro and outro already been made.

As far as the Introduction of bayside video above, an good 90mins, I was taken my time and aren't rushing. I mostly keep it under an hour for most videos.

Description of video: It's getting to muck killing going around so watch us doing missions and failing them. Would help that other players in this video does not die..

Also guys check out my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/empirekicking and follow me

This gotta be the best video that I have enjoyed doing, I spent 2 days working on this video and worked in a way that I spent going out and in from place to place.

This video has been uploaded again from it being copyrighted music. It was muted. Now it's edited and also it's that great but still good to watch. This was done make in 2014 as we doing an role-play. It turns out that we had been having way to much fun and not playing the real deal, Yep! we went shooting madness using mods to cheat and just went on killing and killing and trying to make our games to crash.

I don't know if that something that you can control at your end but is it possible to not have your featured video auto play when I load your channel?

I don't know if that something that you can control at your end but is it possible to not have your featured video auto play when I load your channel?
Ask YouTube that not me. It's the way that YouTube made it to be. It only shows and plays as an auto play for new views

Subscribed to your account. Some of your videos look quite cool and I'll be watching some this evening when I have time ;)

Nice Empire Empire ! I didn't know you had your own gaming channel. That's great I love the videos. What video editor do you use to make them?

Just wanted to say I actually enjoy watching some of your Euro Truck videos. Unfortunately I don't have time to watch the whole video but I usually watch about 10-15 minutes of them ;)

Back