Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Epic Games’ store has announced its own take on the Steam Summer Sale—the latest spoonful of Steam’s game-selling pie that Epic has shoveled directly into its mouth. The move comes over a month before Steam typically offers its famous Summer Sale.

The Epic Mega Sale, launched today, is discounting games up to 75 percent. Right now, Oxenfree, Transistor, Subnautica, The Witness, and What Remains of Edith Finch are selling for half to a quarter of their original prices. Slime Rancher and Super Meat Boy are just $5. Items that cost more than $15, like the Borderlands 3 preorder, are all getting at least $10 off.

The £10 discount they have right now is great but nothing for me at the moment. A few developers removed their games after the sale as well for some weird reason even though this is Epic doing the sale

That's what I thought but it's not like that. This is a sale from Epic specifically for every game that they have and they're taking the financial hit with the whole sale. I think the game makers took it down because they couldn't match the discount on other platforms but I don't see why that bothered them.

Back