Erepublik

Leon912

Awards
Credits
I do hope this forum is approriate but, anyone ever try eRepublik?

Essentially, eRepublik is a social browser game but I find it to be unique in comparison to others such as grepolis and the such. eRepublik is a game in which you can play whatever you want, i.e, you can be a politican, a merc, a soldier in an army, even a resistance fighter or a businessman, the role is up to you. It involves Real Life nations in a virtual simulation, and you join a nation and gain its citizenship to get full access to their internal structures (voting, running for president, etc). My appeal is specifically for the nation of eUS, the reason is the community needs constant help in growing so that it may be able to continue tackling on the global issues in which it is stuck in; along with finding new leadership for our nation. Currently we are stuck in a World War type of scenario against a strong enemy alliance that has been invading our neighbors throughout europe and northern Africa. We need help in ensuring the liberation of our allies and a stop to the imperialism that this alliance has been doing but the eUS needs as many soldiers! If fighting isn't your style, then running a business and providing for the greater economy also helps to ensure we can sustain the food supply and guns needed to send to all of our citizens and those who are willing to fight for the great cause.

Anyways I leave with the link to the site
eRepublik!

Also there is a willing community there to help with any questions or incase you get stumped as to what to do or how to do things!

Back