BUG Error connecting to Steam

Spectro

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal Chance
Here's the screenshot. It's not all that helpful. I've tried clearing my cookies a few times with no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-13 132233.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-13 132233.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
Well, shoot. Looks like the addon is not supported by the current Xenforo and the addon maker has gone MIA :( I'll see if there is some alt out there floating around but looking unlikely.

Well, shoot. Looks like the addon is not supported by the current Xenforo and the addon maker has gone MIA :( I'll see if there is some alt out there floating around but looking unlikely.
If not I'm sure another one will pop up eventually.

Could be worth a try.. Although it's not quite as "meaty" as the other add-on, it's only a basic account bridge.

Could be worth a try.. Although it's not quite as "meaty" as the other add-on, it's only a basic account bridge.

thanks, but we would be losing compared to the current steam one that shows your game lists and play times :(

Also I don't want anyone's paypal account tied to this site ^^;

Also I don't want anyone's paypal account tied to this site ^^;
Pretty sure you can select which account connections you wish to support, but yeah.. I think you're pretty much relying on the original developer to return for the full-bodied Steam integration, unless you paid someone to fix it for you (and even then, they might be reluctant to do so).

Back