Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Europeans are obviously more artistically inclined than Americans (they have to be because they can't fight), so they are getting a painting game for the DS.

Paint by DS is part of the Zen Series, a line of relaxation games developed by English developer Mercury Games in partnership with Japanese publisher Ertain.

Two facts about the game, straight from its makers:

* The Zen series does not contain any violence or competitive elements in its games.
* Mercury Games is intending to ship 60,000 units of Paint by DS across Europe and Australia.

We want it, though, and we're not moving to damn Australia, either.

Speaking of things we want... what ever happened to the Bob Ross Painting game for the Wii?! We demand art and videogames!

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ September 19, 2007 05:59 pm) Europeans are obviously more artistically inclined than Americans (they have to be because they can't fight), so they are getting a painting game for the DS.

I resent that remark
emo-bigun2eu9.gif
fighting0061.gif
not starting a flame war or anything i am from the UK therefore technically part of Europe (worse luck), we have been involved in almost every major conflict accross the globe our armed forces are top of the range (people wise, our equipment leaves something to be desired at times), respected and held in high esteem by many. we defend our territories viciously like a rabid dog on crack when called upon to do so as the argies found out in 82, saying we cant fight is like saying Patton was one of the worst military leaders in history (which i dont think he was, before something big is started)

just had to have my say

Back