Ever bought a Christmas Tree?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
I haven't for once in my life because when it comes to decorating for Christmas, it's not something that I'm big on. It's my mother's. I'm not sure if she's missed decorating the entire house heavily every Christmas. She's already made plans for this year's Christmas tree and according to her, it's going to be a big one.

yes

Me, personally? No, but my family bought 2 artificial trees and the 2nd one was bought this month.

Never bought a real tree but have got an artificial one which we use, the cat broke it last year though haha

I did so in 2020. Getting a Christmas tree is one of the ways that you can make your Christmas celebration a memorable one.

We would walk in the room and the cat would be sit in the tree between the branches haha

I wouldn't have but since I have a little kid which having that Christmas tree will have so much positive impact on her, it's why I ended up buying one. I've been using it for about 1-2 years now.

I never bought a Christmas tree before. I don't have the space for a tree in my room.

Back