Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Where you know you have a ton of stuff to do, time is short and yet you're glued to your screen watching random or the same old youtube videos?

Lol.. For me it's anime. I watch it even though I am supposed to be doing something else

Every day I'm off work I do that. I always tell myself, "After I catch up on these videos, I'll do what I have to do." Then I just stare at the home page and refresh until something interesting comes up, or I end up rewatching something old that I've seen.

It is so easy to get distracted when you are online.
You start out with good intentions and then a headline or picture grabs your attention.
Next thing you know, hours have passed.

Youtube is evil!!! Its like falling down a rabbit hole, I go to look something up, and then an hour later Im still watching, but watching all kinds of other stuff other then what I originally went for!

YouTube in a nutshell:
① Channel was created in 2006.
② Channel got very popular between 2012 and 2014, meaning it gained lots of views and subscribers from real fans.
③ Channel gets criticised for "usage of bots" in 2018, because idiots see a big subscriber/total view count, but no comments, and totally ignore the fact the channel exists since 12 years ago, and the fact that YouTube channels are never popular forever.

Back