Evey trailer released at E3 this week!

FF 7 remake, KH 3 and FE fates.

I really like the Forza 6 trailer. It had some brilliant details that I did not expect.

The Fifa '16 trailer was...not bad but not really anything jaw dropping.

I hated the Dark Souls III trailer, it basically showed nothing at all other than announcing its existence. I'm sad the general public doesn't get to see any gameplay for a while, but at least the ones that got to check it out shared a lot of info. I'm so hyped for Dark Souls 3, though!

World of Final Fantasy looks really cool too, gonna keep an eye on that one.

It was a good E3! Though most of the games aren't releasing until 2016 or even 2017...

Androu1 said:
I hated the Dark Souls III trailer, it basically showed nothing at all other than announcing its existence. I'm sad the general public doesn't get to see any gameplay for a while, but at least the ones that got to check it out shared a lot of info. I'm so hyped for Dark Souls 3, though!

World of Final Fantasy looks really cool too, gonna keep an eye on that one.

It was a good E3! Though most of the games aren't releasing until 2016 or even 2017...
I noticed that as well.   Maybe I am getting old, but it seems to me games are doing their trailers and stuff much earlier in the process now.  Maybe just the cost and ease of producing them has come down so much that they can do them earlier, or maybe with Early Access and other pay2beta situations, they can just start collecting much earlier than they could before with traditional pre-orders.

It seems like a few games were unable to show any meaningful gameplay with Dark Souls III and the Bethesda online card game, I think it was Elder Scrolls Legends or something.  It's possible that these games are in a point of development where they are not ready for footage to be shown whether because they haven't completed several parts or they might be planning on changing things in the future and don't want to show something that is going to change. I think it's still a good idea to create a cinematic for these games to let us know they exist and create some hype for them.

Back