Switch Expectations?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What games do you wish they would make for the Switch? If they do make it, how long do you think they are going to make us wait for it?

Honestly, the only thing I want is a port of Smash 4. It doesn't even have to be a new game if they don't want it to be. We'll probably get that by next year.

Other than that, it has Zelda, it has Mario coming soon, and Pokemon. I can't think of anything else right now that would make me happier.

I'd also like to see them make a Luigi's Mansion for the Switch. They made one for the GameCube and then they made another one for the 3DS. I hope to see more of it in the future but I think it would be a good game for the Switch.

I am looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey which is set to be released next month.

I'd also like to see them make a Luigi's Mansion for the Switch. They made one for the GameCube and then they made another one for the 3DS. I hope to see more of it in the future but I think it would be a good game for the Switch.

I am looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey which is set to be released next month.
I can get down for another Luigi's Mansion. I kind of hope it's like the first where you have one huge mansion to explore freely instead of multiple mansions. Or at least don't make it mission based. I didn't have a problem with it, but the missions broke up gameplay too much I feel.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't object to a 2D top down Zelda for the Switch. Maybe a fancy Zelda II remake.

For sure Smash Bros, not a matter of if but when.

For sure Smash Bros, not a matter of if but when.
But also, will it be a port or will it be a new game? I'm hoping they do what they did for MK8. Port it with all DLC, but add new things. Maybe that's why it's taking so long.

But also, will it be a port or will it be a new game? I'm hoping they do what they did for MK8. Port it with all DLC, but add new things. Maybe that's why it's taking so long.

the fact its taken so long is either A. they haven't done anything yet or B, are making a new one from the ground up. But it would be nice if they made a game with a good ton of characters, Nintendo has too many laying around to leave them in the cold.

the fact its taken so long is either A. they haven't done anything yet or B, are making a new one from the ground up. But it would be nice if they made a game with a good ton of characters, Nintendo has too many laying around to leave them in the cold.
I'd be nice if they referred to the ballot they did a few years ago to add new characters. Of course, only time will tell. I'm hoping it's out by my next birthday so I can ask for it then.

I can get down for another Luigi's Mansion. I kind of hope it's like the first where you have one huge mansion to explore freely instead of multiple mansions. Or at least don't make it mission based. I didn't have a problem with it, but the missions broke up gameplay too much I feel.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't object to a 2D top down Zelda for the Switch. Maybe a fancy Zelda II remake.

Even though I liked both Luigi Mansion games, I can see your point. It seemed like the first game was easier because you just had one place to get use to. With the second one, by the time you start to kind of get use to a place, the mission takes you to a new location and you have to start all over again.

Back