Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Also works for any Wii remotes as well, to give you that longer reach.

Check it out.

Fortunately, the controller cables of my Mini Famicom are really long, but none of the 2 controllers are detachable, and both controllers are very tiny (basically a bit smaller than a Joy Con).

For comparison:
17-09-26%2007-38-07%201453.jpg

This cable look useful for people who sit farther from their TV because they have a large room, or their TV and console is setup where they need a longer cable.

This cable look useful for people who sit farther from their TV because they have a large room, or their TV and console is setup where they need a longer cable.

It's sad Nintendo can't provide longer cables or wireless, at the length they do come in would force me to sit on my legs in front of a very large tv screen. My body has long since gone past being able to do that any more.

It's sad Nintendo can't provide longer cables or wireless, at the length they do come in would force me to sit on my legs in front of a very large tv screen. My body has long since gone past being able to do that any more.

Prices for cable extenders are also expinsive. Nintendo and other console companies make a lot of money from selling longer replacement cables,

Be like me, and get a 21" monitor with an HDMI output and audio out. ☆(ゝω・)vキャピ

Be like me, and get a 21" monitor with an HDMI output and audio out. ☆(ゝω・)vキャピ

Monitors with video output ports are uncommon in North America. I only saw monitors with video input ports which accept a video input signal from a PC or device with VGA, HDMI, DVI, etc.

There are some monitors with 3.5mm audio outputs for headphones, and speakers, but audio outputs on monitors is not common.

My apologies, I meant HDMI input.
Just as long as you can connect your PC to your monitor through HDMI, you can connect your HDMI-capable consoles to the same monitor as well.

My apologies, I meant HDMI input.
Just as long as you can connect your PC to your monitor through HDMI, you can connect your HDMI-capable consoles to the same monitor as well.

Thanks for the explanation on meaning HDMI input.

Are all HDMI monitors compatible with consoles with HDMI ports?

There are many versions of HDMI like 1.0. 1.1, 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, etc, so I think some older versions of HDMI are on older monitors.

Last edited:
Back