Fallout: New Vegas

ninjablooper

"time to play can I remember my login [censor]" -f
Awards
Credits
I recebntly purchased it after liking thE elder Scrolls. I expected it to basically be played like an Elder Scrolls game, but it's actually very different. I'll probably buy Fallout 3 next due to my enjoyment of NV right now. Anyone else have the game and want to talk about it?

I have it and it's FABULOUS. I whored pretty hard on VATS in F:3, but I opted more for iron sights in Vegas.

The Anti-Material Rifle is a rofl cannon, but sometimes I like to just go with Maria (Benny's .45) and go all gangsta on the baddies. Haven't played NV in awhile but, aside from a slew of game-breaking bugs, it was pretty cool.

My brother bought this,and he played the CRAP out of it.

Every single day, he was either playing 3,or New Vegas.

I never saw what was so great,but it looked interesting. If he ever gets another game,I might give it a whirl.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I have it, i love it, im a complete prick in that game just like i was in fallout 3...ive already killed everyone on the strip...for some reason im not allowed in gomorrah anymore lol...i love all the weapons the in the game the All American (Rare Marksman Carbine) is my fave weapon. You can find it in vault 34 [/font]

It's a nice game, although it definitely requires more time and attention than Fallout 3 to "get into it" since it feels like it's so massive and there are different factions that you can side with. The increased use of ambient music (like in the original two) rather than the pretty unfitting orchestral score in Fallout 3 is a definite plus, and the story isn't just the first two games stories' mashed together poorly. However, the Strip was very underwhelming, and the radio doesn't stack up to Fallout 3's (Three Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. New Vegas).

After completing all of the DLC, reaching level fifty, and maintaining a Very Good karma level the entire time, I went on a massive killing spree. I destroyed everyone in Freeside/on the Strip, kicked the Brotherhood of Steel's asses, and am currently looking for more people to destroy. Fun stuff.

Back