Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw a video of it:

Does it involve replacing or removing some parts when putting it back together? Good to see it put the space to good use and hopefully it lasts.
Yeah to make it alot slimmer, though the custom water cooling he uses is not compact at all lol and the custom cooling he uses is very expensive and for this to work as an official product, the cooling stuff must be slim too and all components of the cooler must be inside the ps5 too. Nevertheless it's a great effort and it does work.

I prefer the look of the original PS5. The slim PS5 looks not as exciting, and futuristic.

Yeah to make it alot slimmer, though the custom water cooling he uses is not compact at all lol and the custom cooling he uses is very expensive and for this to work as an official product, the cooling stuff must be slim too and all components of the cooler must be inside the ps5 too. Nevertheless it's a great effort and it does work.
Very expensive? No, it's TOO expensive. Even the shell's price is over the ps5's. However, still want to rent one to try, haha.
Sadly, I still have no PS5 yet.

Reactions: cm2
lol nice and funny ad.
Too funny to forget.
I think the PS5slim will come with a new game too.
And of course, they have to provide enough PS5 first.
Still too hard to get one from official stores.

Too funny to forget.
I think the PS5slim will come with a new game too.
And of course, they have to provide enough PS5 first.
Still too hard to get one from official stores.
Indeed. Hopefully after Tifa PLOT II drops, things will be easier with ps5's availability.

Probably not a realistic solution for a mass market product but it's cool that it can be done

Just as funny as a lot of commercials can be said from Japan. It's like an artform over there.
Yes, and an actor named "Takayuki Yamada" has appeared in lots of ad. for Capcom and Sony.
All awesome.

He's a big fan of Sony.
I think people who like playstation can never be bad guys, haha.

Yes, and an actor named "Takayuki Yamada" has appeared in lots of ad. for Capcom and Sony.
All awesome.

He's a big fan of Sony.
I think people who like playstation can never be bad guys, haha.
Unless it's Bubsy 3D fans. They might be scary people to meet.

Back