Fatal Frame IV : Nothing will prepare you ...

hcfwesker

Awards
Credits
I posted this on my site. but figured you guys might be interested as well. Great news for real survivial horror fans who miss the days before RE4.

If you thought Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles was scary and disturbing for the Wii, the Wii hasn't seen anything yet!

Fatal Frame IV will be an exclusive to the Wii only. The FF franchise debuted on the PS2 and it's 3 original titles have all been for the PS2, with FF2: Crimsom Butterfly Director's Cut available on the X-Box.

If you think you know a scary game, this will put it on it's knees. RE, Silent Hill, Alone In The Dark, Clock Tower, Parasite Eve, Galerians, Siren ... I've played them all, and NO survival horror franchise can compete with the chills this game will send down your spine.

It's that GOOD! and that SCARY!!!!

If you've never played the first 3, and want something in the tradition of RE, and SH survival horror games ... this is it!!! There's no action, huge explosions, and blood covered monsters, it's you, a creepy settting, and hundreds of ghosts ... and if you think videogame ghosts aren't scary, I wish i could be there right beside you when you play the first 10 minutes of FF2: Crimson Buetterfly.

There's no info on this other thanb it's being developed for the Wii by Grasshopper Manufacture, same team who brought you No More Heroes.

Turn the lights out, crank the surround sound up ... I guarantee you, you will be turning down the volume, and turning the lights back on when this game comes to Wii this Fall.

screenshots...

FF3.jpg

aaaFF2.jpg

Wii graphics are looking mighty good for this haunting title.

And, as a bonus, for those who haven't seen a Fatal Frame game, I've found the perfect scene to get you acquainted.

This is the opening for FF2 , i was telling you about.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qYfWJv8hPjc&feature=related

Twin sisters, one, Miyu, can see paranormal entites. Her sister , who you play, can't. But, when miko touches her sister, she can see what Miyu sees.

Sounds great. definitely something to check out when it gets here.
I absolutely love the survival horror games! RE is one of my favorite series ever!

Oh, boy do i have some updates for this.

The full title now is called Fatal Frame: The Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse.

And it has a chilling set-up for the staory.
You play as Ruka Minazuki. One of 5 girls who were kidnapped by an unknown perpetrator when they were kids. Now, today, long after all the girls were somehow rescued and back into their normal lives ... 2 of the 5 girls have died under mysterious circumstances, and Riku, has decided to return to the place of origin that holds a connection to her and the 2 girls who have died ... a hauntingly mysterious remote iusland where the 5 girls were being held captive.

I am ready for this game. It will hold anyone off who wants a new RE game for Wii, or survival horror fans who have been disapointed with games as Obscura and other RE wanabes. But it's gonne be a LONG wait before this game is released.

How long. Hehehehe.

try August 1st 2008. that's just 2 weeeks.

I went exstatic when i heard that. I will have this game when it's released, and i will have my own review for anyone here interested.

happy haunting .... don't forget to bring your camera obscura
winking0056.gif

Back