Favorite author?

Yes, myself. hehe I've written, and still work on a massive adult novel, more than 30 years in the making. When saved as a PDF, it is over 430 pages. :)

No one I really follow, don't read enough books to do so ^^;

I used to read a lot of R.L. Stein Goosebumps books as a kid, so R.L. Stein is my favorite author.

Yes, myself. hehe I've written, and still work on a massive adult novel, more than 30 years in the making. When saved as a PDF, it is over 430 pages. :)
That is dedication.
I only have a chapter of my horror novel that I have written, and I have been stuck on how to continue it for years.
--
My favorite authors are Robert A. Heinlein, Aldous Huxley, and Rick Riordan.

That is dedication.
I only have a chapter of my horror novel that I have written, and I have been stuck on how to continue it for years.
--
My favorite authors are Robert A. Heinlein, Aldous Huxley, and Rick Riordan.
:madlaugh: My g/f suggests I write and sell stuff on Amazon. Maybe in the same universe (circa 12,999 AD) as my adult novel, but more PG-13.

write to sell on amazon?
Yes, they have an author system where individuals can sell digital stories. I don't intend to get rich, but a couple bucks per story would be cool. :)

I really love the work George R.R Martin have done so far with his books like Fire & Blood and A Dance with Dragons.

I also love H. P. Lovecraft works on horror books especially his book The Call of Cthulhu.

I tend to read a lot of Joe Hill (he's Stephen King's son; he writes under a pen name tho because he wanted to be known for his own work and not get people hyped up over him being the son of an already famous author). I got started reading Joe's "Locke & Key" series and got hooked from there.

Yes, they have an author system where individuals can sell digital stories. I don't intend to get rich, but a couple bucks per story would be cool. :)
I have seen a couple of books on that section on Amazon. People are taking it seriously.

There are many authors that I like to read, however, if I have to name just one, he would be Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

I like Robert Greene a lot. He wrote Art of Seduction and the 50th Law. Both books helped me become somebody in life.

People are interested in that subject because it seems it's the direction our world is heading to now. It will sell.
Cool. I'm trying to figure out a backstory. And I'd like to make it a series.

Back