Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Spy

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

GRK

Hylian Pikachu
Awards
Credits
What's your favorite class in TF2? Mine personally the sniper. And as an added bonus what's your favorite weapon for that class?

Favorite Class: Sniper

Favorite Weapon: "The Huntsman" Lv. 10 Bow

Pyro.

There's little intricacies to him that makes him more than just a W + M1 class.

Favorite item would have to be the flare gun. Detonator only mini-crits and I don't care for the scorch shot.

Favorite class = Spy

Favorite item = Cloak & Dagger

This is why:

Step 1: Equip standard disguise kit, Cloak & Dagger
Step 2: Start game
Step 3: Disguise as Demoman
Step 4: Cloak
Step 5: Go up next to people while being invisible
Step 6: Stand still
Step 7: Spam Demoman shouts until end of round
Step 8: ????
Step 9: Profit!

If I'm actually playing BTW, I prefer the Scout, Demoman, or Spy since I'm mostly a melee guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Medic.

Dev good Medic. Dev heal people and keep them alive. Seriously though, I'm one of the better medics out there. I prefer being a field medic, since I suck at pocketing. But hey, I always score MVP as a medic (So long as we actually win olol)

Also, sniper's been put into the poll twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time picking my favorite class, since there's things about each one that I love. I voted Scout because he's definitely one of my favorite classes to play as, but I also like the Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.

You thought I was going to pick the Sniper as my favorite class because of my avatar, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! Don't lie to me.

Depending on the situation, I love pyro, engineer, and medic. If defense is being handled well I go pyro, loaded with the phlogistinator and manmelter (still working on getting sharpened volcano fragment for the melee) and specialize in causing panic and mayhem within about two seconds...that usually gives me enough for the mmph meter, and then everyone's doomed. If defense is suffering I go engi with Pomson, wrangler, and jag (want eureka effect), set up a sentry in a place where I know it'll be successful, and then if defense is truly suffering I stay nearby and either use the pomson and wrangler to great effect, or if it's getting better I go scout around, set up teleporters, and then go offensive engi. If the team needs a medic with crusader's crossbow, standard medi-gun, and vita-saw (want ubersaw), I'll go medic, as I think it's fun. However, my teammates HAVE to know how to protect me...I hate it when I get hung out to dry because the people I'm healing continue to act like I'm not there...if they're truly terrible I'll switch off of medic in protest...when I have a good medic support team, it's a ton of fun though haha.

Which is my absolute favorite? Hmm...I'm going to have to say engineer, just because of his versatility on the battlefield.

Which is my absolute favorite? Hmm...I'm going to have to say engineer, just because of his versatility on the battlefield.
You ever play hardcore "battle" engie?
Widowmaker, gunslinger, pistol.
With that loadout alone you can do so much, much less make a sentry nest.

You ever play hardcore "battle" engie?
Widowmaker, gunslinger, pistol.
With that loadout alone you can do so much, much less make a sentry nest.
I have not tried that loadout before. I actually have yet to test the gunslinger either. I realize that the mini-sentry isn't a bad choice in a lot of situations...the trouble is, I'm not good at determining those situations heh. I'll have to give it a try though...I'm assuming the use of the Widowmaker is to keep replenishing metal to continuously pump out mini-sentries as they get destroyed more than anything...hmm...I might even test this loadout today. Thanks for the idea!

Back