favorite game of ALL time?

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What is your absolute favorite game of all time? On the PC it's a toss up between Death Track and the original Simctiy. I can't think of any other games I played as much!! :grin:

I'm indecisive when it comes to things like this because my favorite game is always changing and it's mostly because the games that I play are kind of similar to each other almost or not similar but they give me the same thrilling feeling if that makes sense.

I can dig it. As for current games, I'll have to say Titanfall 2. WOW, very cool!

This is a really difficult question for me to answer because I have put 250+ hours into lots of games in my library. Errr, I guess if I had to pick one it would be the classic Abes Oddysee, if you guys have heard of it, +1 Rep!

They made a remake of the original (Oddysee) but somehow I'm still attached to the original, probably to have that nostalgia :grin:

Abes Oddysee? Huh, that's an interesting choice. You mean this game?

Yeah, it's definitely a good one though!

This is a really difficult question for me to answer because I have put 250+ hours into lots of games in my library. Errr, I guess if I had to pick one it would be the classic Abes Oddysee, if you guys have heard of it, +1 Rep!

They made a remake of the original (Oddysee) but somehow I'm still attached to the original, probably to have that nostalgia :grin:
I've never played that game, but Caddicarus talks about that game some times.

Abes Oddysee? Huh, that's an interesting choice. You mean this game?

Yeah, it's definitely a good one though!

Yep that's the one! It's one of those games which always has a special place, I have so many memories from that game!

Have you played Exoddus?

I've never played that game, but Caddicarus talks about that game some times.

Yeah it's great, you should give the demo a try on steam and it's only like 60-70p to buy.

I also really liked the futuristic racing game for Windows 95 called "POD". Very cool!!!

Back