Favorite Wii Game (So Far)

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
It's about time I got to the Wii. So of all the Wii games that HAVE come out, which one was your favorite?

Mine would have to be no question Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It's one of the Main Reasons I wanted a Wii!

SSBB_Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo many.. still playing a lot of them... do I really have to chose just one? it probably would have to be Super Mario Galaxy 2, just cuz i played it almost with out playing anything else till I was done
super-mario-galaxy-2-walkthrough-artwork.jpg

What's that red thing on Yoshi's head??
Mario-Galaxy-2.jpg

damn.. i dunnot know how mario bounces around on that thing.. that is one sore plumbers behind!

My utmost favourite Wii game would be Rune Factory Frontier. Although i've got loads of other favourites as well.
The people who complain that the Wii doesn't have any good games just aren't looking hard enough.

Super Mario Galaxy... I guess. I mean I like Twilight Princess, but Mario Galaxy is just more fun.

Super smash bros. Brawl for me. Fun to play with friends and family. Maybe I might also favor Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn but i only played one chapter so far due to me giving up the Nintendo Wii for lent.
biggrin.gif

Back