Favorite Zombie Movie?

erich

Full GL Member
Credits
Zombies are the thing...still...what is your favorite zombie movie?
I personally like Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland due to the humor.

Those are good, but I also like Dawn of the Dead. Though, it might be because of this song.

Dawn of the dead was a good one also. I liked the newer version of it better.

My favorite zombie movie is 28 Weeks Later, the first one was great, but this one took all the potential it had and made it a proper sequel, also Zombieland is one of my favs, it was a nice breath in the genre, Shaun Of The Dead also makes a great zombie movie.

OMG I love zombies!! Shuts up... No seriously, what is it about the walking undead that we love so much? Why do we anthropomorphize zombies for!? We adopt them in a sort of "you're one of us still" kind of way. When all they want to do is eat your brains!! Lol.. :grin:

But I would say my favorite ever zombie film is one of Sam Raimi's movies from the Evil Dead series with Bruce Campbell. My favorite of them all is Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness (1992). as it's more comical than the rest but the others before it, especially the original, are still the best and the most scary of them all! I used to love watching those movies as a kid but not alone lol!

I actually used to have the Evil Dead game as well saying that! On the PS2 I think. And you could run around as Bruce with a machine saw for your hand and sick old guns and mad ones too was pretty scary actually! Lol..

Back