Favourite Ganon battle?

What's your favourite final battle with Ganon/Ganondorf in the Zelda series? What game had the best

• Legend of Zelda (NES)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Legend of Zelda Oracle games (linked game)

• Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures

• Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which one is your favourite?

Note: Other means either the non canon CD-i games or a future game.

i would say puppet ganon from wind waker,but that's not really him so im going with twilight princess

i would say puppet ganon from wind waker,but that's not really him so im going with twilight princess

It's him...he screams in pain when you Light arrow his arse.

My favorite was also the fight in Twilight Princess. It's just the fight everyone has wanted...a Sword fight with him in a creepy dying Hrule.

Which one is your favourite?

Note: Other means either the non canon CD-i games or a future game.
in the cdi one you just had to throw a book at him and he was dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zejbaQ96GQ4&feature=related -___-

It's where you take out the fishing pole and Ganondorf stands there looking at it like an idiot so you can attack him.

My favorite was TP because of the epic death and the multiple battles with him before his death. WW's would be number 2. It was a horrible game, but the way you killed Ganondorf was pretty dang cool. That's the only good thing about the game, imo. I mean even the boss fight leading up to his death was boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's where you take out the fishing pole and Ganondorf stands there looking at it like an idiot so you can attack him.

My favorite was TP because of the epic death and the multiple battles with him before his death. WW's would be number 2. It was a horrible game, but the way you killed Ganondorf was pretty dang cool. That's the only good thing about the game, imo. I mean even the boss fight leading up to his death was boring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUiVAgOA0M this is great xD

Yeah. I never used it myself. I haven't touched TP since I beat it.

Twilight Princess because of the three epic battles you have with Gannon

Back