Favourite New Pokemon?

i have to agree with this, i think a lot of them are pretty bad, but i also thought that with diamond and pearl as well...i think the pokemon creativity is going down, but cant blame them it just gets harder and harder to create a new pokemon since theres over 600 now..

There's really only one or two that I like besides the legendaries, but I don't like the Genie trio. (It's been mentioned before here that it's just a palette swap, talk about lazy.)

A lot of them are really bad. (An ice cream for a Pokemon? Seriously? Get a grip, Nintendo!)

Hopefully, near the game's beginning, I'll be able to transfer a few eggs so I can have my usual team... If not, well I'll have to wait, won't I?

what site did you guys get the animated sprites from? - edit - nevermind that, a bit of googlefu helped out.

My favorite new pokemon is the Fiery moth and Victini.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorites are:

612.gif

Ononokusu

503.gif

Daikenki

And
565.gif

Abagoura

560.png

Zuruzukin: Look at that Gangsta' saggin'.

617.png

Agirudaa: Cocoon / Ninja

593.png

Burungeru / Burungel: Pringles Ghost

Honestly, I figure this is my favorite batch of pokemon sprites. Yes, I agree that some are horrible (Like that one that looks like a pile of dirt/crap with grass on top), but the ones that I do like I like more than any in any other region.

I'd have to say mine is either ulgamoth or roopushin

560.png

Zuruzukin: Look at that Gangsta' saggin'.

617.png

Agirudaa: Cocoon / Ninja

593.png

Burungeru / Burungel: Pringles Ghost

Honestly, I figure this is my favorite batch of pokemon sprites. Yes, I agree that some are horrible (Like that one that looks like a pile of dirt/crap with grass on top), but the ones that I do like I like more than any in any other region.
Ya, I agree berungeru is a beast ass wall, and its looks aren't half bad either.

Back